Tuesday, August 22

SIDE NOTE: Axis of evil! Introducing the CCCCC !!!

Chicken Cottage, cigarettes, cheap champagne

Well, being back from Montreal I have slipped into a destructive pattern of drinking, smoking and chicken cottage.

Im not really sure how Im going to slip out of this pattern, and it seems to be gripping my house meeeaytes also. Let me just explain how it works ( see diagram)



The equation goes something like:

too much fun = Champers = cigs = last bus = chicken cottage.

The chicken cottage is actually a type of fried chicken house. Damn them and their irresistable £2.00 treat of 3 pieces and chips! Damn them being right at the bus stop at the number 52 night bus to Willesden Junction! Damn them being open just about 24 hours a day for all my fried chicken needs! Im worse than Kirsty Alley and Oprah on Valentines day.



And then there's them cigs. (mum, dont read on).. I did give up for a while, but just reclaimed the sport following my relocation to London, with vigour. Shame.



You would think that this warning might actually inspire me to do something about my filthy habit wouldn't you? But then I just keep dreaming of the chicken....



Mrs Pussy...
xx

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Ed.. you and ya cheap booze and ya fancy cigerettes and ya Cottage Chicken story...you make me laugh... Bless..

x b
Ps - love the Monreal Pics - when you get the chance - check out my blog - updated regularly!!

http://the-classic-eccentric.blogspot.com/

9:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home