Saturday, December 23

A dickensonian christmas

HO HO HO

Speaking of which, did anyone see the Janice Dickinson Modelling agency Christmas special "Christmas with the Dickinsons"?


My god, the woman is a pirhana. But I just abolutely LOVE her. She has no limits. And she has no facial expression either. Observe mock look of surprise on her face in this image. She hasn't produced a facial wrinkle since 1984.



SCARY!

But really, today is christmas shopping day. Pete and I are heading into town to get each other's pressies. Then we'll wrap them up, and put them on the mantle. No tree this year, I'm protesting the rape and destruction of the forests for ornamentation of a semi religious holiday based on a myth that I dont know I believe in anyway. So there.

So what. I just like the excuse to buy myself presents and wrap them up and feign surprise when I open them.

And thats REAL surprise, Janice.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home