Tuesday, December 19

The work Christmas party 2

After a week of holding my head in embarrassment about what I did and didn't remember doing, I found out this:

a) I was POLE dancing at Freedom Club in Soho until 4.00am
b) There were at least 3 others from my office who were there too, and were possibly drunker than i was.... possibly..
c) My shirt was nearly off, well, completely open
d) one of my female collegues sucked my nipple ring.
e) I had to be led out of the club because i couldn't find the door

If that isn't inappropriate behaviour, then I'm happy for someone to give me some pointers on how to make the situation worse for next year.

What then happened is even more tragic.

I spent the next 2 hours walking from Soho to Oxford street then down to Maarble arch looking for the 52 night bus. Which might have been an acceptable proposition, had the 52 not been the route from Victoria to Willesden Green, not coming within a breath of where I was (I was actually looking for the 6, but counting at 5.00am has never been my forte).

So then I walked back to SOHO (totally the opposite direction of home) where I then got into a black cab.

Such a loser.

I have now stopped drinking for ever.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you big kimmie, so xmas in the mother land is much the same as here. LOL

9:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear... yes, we all seem to do similar things over the silly season - regardless of where we are! I have had some tragic drinking sessions over the last 3 weeks to the point where I am hanging my head in shame and considering resignation to prevent facing my colleages! Have a great one gorgeous - talk soon. Bek

11:50 pm  
Blogger Brett said...

Well hello - Bloody bitch bek won't leave a bloody comment on my blog - well at least she is not lying about the shame bit - oooh she's a drunk

Love to peetie and hope you both (and Ms TC)have an ace Christmas

X b

3:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home