Monday, November 27

A KGB Tragedy

Sadly, the poisoned KGB agent died the other day. He ate at a number of London restaurants, including the main restaurant of the Grosvenor Hotel in Mayfair.

Oh my god, we ate at that restaurant last week! Only a week after he did, and then goes and dies a horrible slow death from poisoned food.

Forget terrorism, I think the British food WILL kill us after all.

The HPA are calling for people who have eaten there, so we might now have to go and be tested. Despite the tragedy of it all, it's intriguing to be now such a pivotal character in one of the most scandalous post cold war atrocities. If this is the last time you ever read my post, please alert the Australian Government that I have been a victim of international espionage, and get them to send in the boys in green. Or just the boys. They can be nude if they like.

;)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger CyberPete said...

Please post a list of the restaurants for me to avoid when I visit your fair city in January

Hope you're fine

5:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home