Tuesday, November 21

The Demise

So the diet isn't going too well. Its not like, mmm i might just sneak a few chippies with my lunch but i'll do an extra ten minutes on the tradmill to work it off, its, "oh lets get 2 no. 4 pack of Viennese chocolate mousse dessert after eating a block of pate and half a brie."

HELP!!!!!!!

OK so I spent the weekend in France. Was there ever going to be any hope in this scenario? Perhaps not. What i do know is that I am totallly uncontrollable, which anyone who has witnessed me at a country craft fare with $20 in my pocket would attest to.

So tomorrow, I am going back to the gym. My back is slowly feeling better, not 100% and in the cold cold morning, its difficult to mobilise myself. But it must be done. If not, then well, I have already hypothesised what could happen (I'm starting to lactate)...

On a lighter note, I had a lovely evening out with my cousins on Friday night. I havn't spent much time with them since I've been here, and they are so lovely, I'm hoping I get to see more of them. But sadly, I did get rather pissed at dinner, and left my lovely new umbrella on the train. Damn it. Tomorrow will be cold and wet. Been there, done that. Got the book, bought the tea towel, the pencil, the snowdome and the tacky trinket.

So where to next? DUblin on Friday.

*sigh*

xxx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home