Thursday, November 16

Come on, have a duvet day.

So today I went back to work, still feeling shithouse, screaming in pain with this rubbish spine o mine. Wish I could have had another duvet day, but I have a serious career, responsibilites, and people to yell at.

So I'm tired, and Im going to bed. I'm not even going to stay up for Kath and Kim, or Gray's Anatomy. Because I've been bad, and eaten too much rubbish today, and this is a really boring post anyway, so don't read it if you dont want to..

Diet day 4

OK today I was bad.

i had:
coffee
cornflakes and milk
work provided sanwiches from pret
crisps with said sandwiches
3 chocolate chip biscuits
3 triangles of toblerone
Leftover caasseerole and rice, vegetables
a peanut butter sandwich
a cherry ripe.


OOOH speaking of Cherry Ripe, if anyone in Australia is reading this and REALLY loves me, please send me cherry ripes. I just ate my last one.

WAAAAAAAAAAAA!

xx

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Edddy..Andy and I have just started a diet too...waistlines expanded for the winter...and no one like s a fat friend at Mardi Gras/Midsumma/generally

b

ps - Weather is mental here at the moment - hail on Wednesday and 12 - now its going to be 36 and humid today...

7:56 pm  
Blogger Eddie Knittster said...

But are you sending cherry ripes?

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home