Monday, May 14

Monday monday

na naaa
na na naaa naaaaaa

Im feeling better today, even though it is a monday, I have a SPLITTING headache and have taken the day of work to go to the doctor for some referrals.

My sweetheart friend from well, baby time, Jane, who in family terms is like a sister, got married yesterday in Sydney, and I missed it. Sent a message, a gift etc. but I wasn't there. I feel sad about that.

Also my Uncle Derek died last week which is devastating to the family and I'm really feeling for Auntie Sheila right now. He was such a lovely man, fit, healthy and strong. SO unfair.

Being so far away, I now really feel what its like and is going to be like missing important family milestones. I can only now really appreciate how hard it must have been for my mum and dad moving to Australia 40 years ago.

I feel for my Dad right now, who through being such a totally awesome man, seems to always have the honour of being the toastmaster, MC, speechmaker. He is the man you want to stand up at your wedding to say the most amazing things. Lucky Jane to have him there to bring everyone together. Sadly his gig rolls on tomorrow to bury his friend.

I love you and miss you Dad.
x

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home