Monday, September 18

Iron Maiden

The other night the husband was ironing his shirt for work and he blew up the iron, and very nearly damned blew up the whole house (well all the lights went out when the fuse blew and SHOCK HORROR GREY'S ANATOMY went off...)

So, looking like something that crawled out of a bag of dried apricots, I took myself off the next day to get me a new iron. There's this place called ARGOS where you buy out of a catalogue. At the counter, there are tables full of these catalogues where you can buy anything from pooper paper to and elephant. But the best thing is the jewelry. Now I know where chavs buy their necklace's, their diamond drops and their special Jordan pendants. That's right, joolery from Jordan, aka Katie Price.

How I wanted the diamonte love heart drop pendant. *sigh*

But in the mean time I have to be happy with my nice, pink iron.

Can you see the criteria upon which I made my choice from the catalogue? pretty pretty pretty pretty...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Think Pink
Red is dead
Blue is through
Green’s obscene
Brown’s taboo
& there is not the slightest excuse for Plum or Puice...
or Chartreuse
Think Pink
(From the film 'Funny Face')

6:41 am  
Blogger Da Nator said...

My only question is: why apricots?

7:45 pm  
Blogger Eddie Knittster said...

Apricots are all wrinkled, like, uh, dried pears...or dried apples...

8:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home