Tuesday, May 29

AAAAANNNND it's back to me..

So I have been off to the USA for a week. Did you miss me? I Just got back yesterday and I seem to have a rather full notebook of "observations".

Funnily enough, most revolve around food.

But none that I put on about 5 pounds.


But I did have a good time. I got to the Grand Canyon, a party at the Bellagio in Vegas, and best of all, 6 flags amusement park in LA where Marie, my oldest and dearest friend in the world ever and I rode around on the roller coasters for a day. Because the park was pretty empty, we got to sit at the front most of the time. It was awesome. A particularly funny evening entailed going to a club full of Filippinos and afterwards walking along Hollywood boulevard, a little drunk on saturday night, asking people on the street if they knew who the names on the stars were. Well, I thought it funny. No one else really got the joke.

ho hum...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home