Friday, March 23

Pretty flowers everywhere.

I have noticed recently, whilst bustling myself about in my busy daily jobs, like, clipping my toenails, dusting my bedside lamp, fluffing the feathers on my fairy wings, polishing my wand....pause....that the usually quite mild and predictable London weather has taken a particularly queer turn.

I use the term QUEER in it's literal sense also, dear reader. I am in no way suggesting that the clouds have turned pink and it has started raining glitter and hello kitty stickers.

No really, today I was COLD. For really the first time since I have been here have I felt either completely under dressed (not a huge surprise if it's that one) or that the weather has dirty danced it's way back to December.

But it's the daffodils I feel sorry for. They have been lulled into a false sense of security and now have fully blossomed everywhere. And this week it snowed twice. I mean WHAT?

The tulips have a better idea. They have been hiding. Where I come from, the tulips always come up first. Here, they are smart, the little fuckers. No tulips anywhere in the parks, though I can't say that I have been out tulip spotting lately. I just know that I havn't seen any yet, so there.

I'm a sucker for flowers. I really like them. They're my princess accoutrements. In my job, I like to plant pretty flowers everywhere, because I'm a princess at heart and I wish for the world to be full of princess love.

Now I just sound like an idiot.

Recently I saw Bambi for the first time. I know, tragic that I never saw it. I really loved the little skunk, Flower. My new friend Robin, who works at Disney, calls me Flower and I just love it. It's nice that at least SOMEONE thinks of me as a skunk.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you sooooooo are a little flower.

Robin xxxx

5:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home