Sunday, June 10

Prison Break

Shush.

OK so I went to America recently yay.

I did not meet Paris pre prison. sorry, But I did spend a load of time mooching around Santa monica and Ioved it there. It reminded me of Sydney, which, is unfortunately, my home town. The bars and restaurants there are really lovely.

I havn't been postng much here lately because I have been living. Living the life in London that I have wanted to come here to live. I won't pretend to say that it has been easy. Quite the contrary. It has been the most difficult period of my life ever. But you know, you can wallow in the shit you dont like, or you can say, "I rock"

Time for me to reclaim the latter.

Finally I have found my place here.

Peter, I love you. I always will.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home