Tuesday, September 26

Fancy Slacks

Oh MY GOD! This month I have spent almost £500 in clothes. And I don't seem to be able to stop myself.

This evening I purchased a £160 new coat and £85 pair of new walking boots (admittedly for my trip to Iceland on Thursday).
I think I have a problem.

Here is a list of what I have bought this month.

White slim fit shirt from Zara - very sheer, very slimming
Green striped shirt from Zara - you know, looks good with the
Beige corduroys from you know where.
New gym shorts and G star T shirt on that day I just didn't like what was in my gym bag and I needed to check out House of Fraser
Black slim fit tshirt from Zara
green and grey striped tshirt from zara, on that Friday night i just wasn't appropriately dressed after work to fraternise at the gentlemen's bar in Soho
Brown and black and beige houndstooth pants from you know where for the staff party - what was i thinking? I went in jeans, and had to make a quick nip into my favourite store
Black knit to accompany said houndstooth pant (from HOF)
Duck and Cover thick coat
Rockport boots.

Sorry, I just like buying clothes.

Now I do have a monthly clothing budget, which I think has just suffered a huge beating for the next few months, so if you find me nude loitering around the windows of Selfridges, or any Zara store in the city, please take me inside and buy me something.

I put out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home